Elite Screens Manual, 120-inch 16:9, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock, M120XWH2
Elite Screens Manual, 120-inch 16:9, Pull Down Projection Manual Projector Screen with Auto Lock, M120XWH2 by Elite Screens at Ideceb Consultores. MPN: M120XWH2. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Elite Screens Manual series is the absolute solution for anyone who is looking for a high quality projection screen at a budget friendly price.
Elite Screens Manual series is the absolute solution for anyone who is looking for a high quality projection screen at a budget friendly price.
Elite Screens Manual series features include:
- Durable casing that easily installs to your wall or ceiling
- Included install kit
- Industry Surpassing Warranty from Elite Screens, for a period of 2 years and 3 years for products purchased directly by educational, non-profit, religious or government organizations; an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Elite Screens Manual series includes Elite Screens' MaxWhite FRONT projection screen material which features:
- 180 Wide Viewing Angle
- 1.1 gain
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD,and HDR ready!
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast
- Black Backed to Prevent Light Penetration/Loss
- Greenguard & Greenguard GOLD certified
*Manual Series Screens are NOT Recommended for Ultra Short Throw or Short Throw Projectors
Elite Screens is focused on providing the best quality products at affordable prices while offering exceptional service.
Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
Features & Highlights
- 120-inch Diagonal, 16:9 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 58.8" H x 104.6" W. Overall Size: 69.4" H x 110.9" W. White Case.
- Screen Material: MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and Active 3D Projection Ready. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified | UL 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with soap and water.
- Auto-Locking mechanism provides a wide range of height settings, and screen lanyard allows for easy operation.
- Includes wood screws and drywall anchors for wall or ceiling installation. Optional 6" and 12" L brackets available.
- 2 Year Manufactures Warranty by Elite Screens; a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
|Item Weight:||22.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.1 x 88.9 x 88.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||28.37 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.5 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches|